Ingredients 1 can evaporated milk 2 can water ( the same milk can ( 1/8 of a 3 ounce packet of Custard Powder ( half of a quarter pkt ) 1/2 pound sugar Icicle bags 1 tsp essence1
1. in a pot heat the 1 can evaporated milk and 1 can water
2. dilute the custard powder in the other can water, add sugar and the essence
3. mix well and add to the water and milk mixture on stove.
4. mix well and bring to a boil
5. as soon as it comes to a boil remove from stove and let cool
6. once cooled off, fill into bags using a funnel, remember to leave enough room to tie the bags after filling them.
7. freeze and enjoy
That’s it , you’re done.